Sunday 18 January 2015

#1 keepin' it real!



      I have a few mantras for my life. Some I refer to more than others and will not bore you with most of them in my first post...But if you know me... perhaps you could guess that "airs and graces" and "pretences" are not my thing. I prefer to "Keep it real". 
      Since becoming a parent 9 months ago I have applied my "keep it real" mantra to child rearing. I agree that there are certain things you need to buy and know about, being a parent... but I have observed that it is very easy to be swept up in all the excitement of having a baby and walk out of some stores poorer than a beggar at Central Station on a rainy day. So i have decided that this Blog will try to "keep it real" for Mums and Dads out there. Don't get sucked in!!! Easier said than done... I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment