Monday 18 May 2015

#15 Shhhh... It's a secret!


One of the things I loved about being pregnant was maternity clothes. To be honest I didn't have to buy many. I borrowed some and just made do with what clothes I already had but the few that I did buy and wear, I thought it seemed to be a very well kept secret that they are the most comfortable clothes you will ever wear.
The roomy tops, stretchy dresses and the pants... Drooooool! 
Maternity pants are the best! The reason is because they have this wonderful waist band sewn into them. To anyone else, you are wearing normal jeans but what people don't know is that the stretchy waistband goes from your hip to almost your neck, in some cases, and it makes them soooooooooo comfortable! No more unsightly underpants showing in the gap between the pants and top. No no no no!! Not a chance! And, No more T bar! Fashion faux pas averted and comfort achieved :)
All this said, and to keep it real today, I'd like to proudly announce that even having given birth 1 year ago, I still wear my maternity jeans. I love them and I'm not giving them up for anyone or anything. Don't be afraid to follow suit! Comfort rules! And no one would be able to tell anyway. 
Oh and btw... That was me yesterday in K-mart looking around the maternity wear section... And, no,  I'm not pregnant again. Just keeping it real! 

No comments:

Post a Comment