Monday 23 March 2015

#11Trolley Folly




I like the thrill of the chase... Finding bargains...you know?... Well you can certainly do that at Costco. We went on a family outing there this afternoon with some friends who have a membership... Shout out to Bel and Dave... Honestly I really enjoyed it. We had a lot of fun with our daughter and our friends and we got some cheap stuff which is always good when you have a family but despite generally having the power to block annoying things out, I couldn't help but notice one thing. The lack of manners and consideration shown by those around us. 
  
People of Australia I ask you... Have manners gone out the door? What about consideration? Out the window? 

At Costco everyone has a huuuuuge trolley to carry their huuuuuuge bulk supply of toilet paper and, suffice to say, those things are not easy to manoeuvre. So, would not a little order be called for? Nup... Trolleys going here...going there...without a care in the world...except to nab the next bargain of course.
That's why I've invented a super hero for Costco to help customers enjoy their shopping experience a bit more... 

Enter "Nanna Manner"! 
A wise old gal who confronts those who show a lack of manners and consideration and puts them back on the right track.
She tells people to keep left unless overtaking another trolley.
She outlaws kicking, spitting, pulling and pushing.
And she enforces vigilance and mindfulness to those around you at all times.

Costco... If you're listening... You need Nanna Manner pronto. Actually scrap that... Australia YOU need Nanna Manner... I think we might be a confused nation when it comes to manners. I don't want the country that my daughter is inheriting from me to be like this in the future. Something must be done!
"Nanna Manner... Save us!"
K.I.R :)

No comments:

Post a Comment